~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Struggles with life.

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” All, I’m sure, can relate to this message Albert Einstein once considered. Yesterday is gone, and apparently we have learned, because I do not see any cave men or women sitting in front of me. Today we are all living, breathing, taking in as much knowledge as we so well please. Our hearts are still beating with passion and wonder. Tomorrow is a mystery, and we all would like to solve it before it happens, and that is called hope. My life has been full of struggles, although I must admit, many other people have gone through worse, but my biggest struggles are major to me, just as others are to them. While growing up as a young child, I never had to deal with anything which never lasted more than a day.