~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

i'am so like babi hutan.I'm sorry babe.

Dear,

I don't know where to start. I'm sorry that I lashed out on you last night.I don't know what got into me.I didn't think I was that stressed out,but maybe I am.Either way,that is no excuse for the way I acted.I just got so frustrated.I don't blame you for being mad at me,but please forgive me.I don't want that to happen again and it's not going to.I'm very ashamed and humiliated.I love you very much and I'm so sorry.We've been together and we've had so many problems along the way. I've mistreated you, spoke to you like you were nothing, acted like you were nothing,lied to you, ignored you, and still you stayed.


You stayed. Because you believed in something, you stayed.

Whether we were ever "compatible" or not is totally irrelevant.Someday enough will be enough and you will drop me, as you should. But I want you to know that I'm sorry.


I'm sorry for being so hateful, rude, unintelligent, childish, selfish, passive-aggressive, unfaithful, hopeless, careless, and flat out mean. I'm sorry for not caring enough when I said I did,not loving enough when I said I would,not listening when I said I would.I'm sorry for throwing away the wonderful life you offered. I'm sorry for not speaking up when I should have,not being as assertive as I could have been,not respecting myself enough to know that my self-loathing was being spilled over onto you.

I don't know what the source of these problems is, but it's not you.

I love you the only way I know how to love a person,which doesn't amount to much in the eyes of someone who loves as much as you do. I'm so sorry. Don't think about forgiveness.Just know that I wish you nothing more than peace.