~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Msg that i sen to my syg && msg dia reply sa.

I wrote.
Find someone who calls me beautiful instead of hot,who calls me back when i hang up on him,who will lie under the stars and listen to my heartbeat,or will stay awake just to watch me sleep.Wait for someone who kisses my forehead,who holds my hand in front of his friends,who thinks im just as pretty without makeup on.One who is constantly reminding me of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have me.The one who turns to his friends and says,thats her.

My daling wrote.
I'm someone who called u beautiful instead of hot, who called u back
when you hang up on me, who will lie under the stars and listen to your
heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep. I'm someone who
kissed your forehead, who holds your hand in front of my friends, who thinks
you're just as pretty without makeup on(u're a natural beauty). I'm the one who constansly reminding you of how much i cares and how lucky i am to have you.
The one who turns to my friends and says, that's her.
How i'm feeling nw is different from my previous "in love" patern. No matter
what u're doing n done, u're just as sweet as what u are in my eyes. I cant
explain my 2ndary visualize about you. You're just too beautiful..n my reason
to smile everyday. Appreciate what we're having now, and let it not 2 b forgotten. Knowing i'm in love with you and i have someone to love with all my heart, is the best things ever happen.


Currently fall in love.