~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Wednesday, November 26, 2008

J-an (Syg.)

Reflected because this was a great reminder of how good life is after all.

I'm sooooo blessed.U're mine so i named and i'll kept u.U and me.The combination.Lol.J is ur's && an is mine.i am happy with my life bcs of YOU!! And i know,U knw who,what,where i mean.I felt really2 blessed by having u with honour and love as my syg!Hm!I felt super happy to be loved by you to me and know me well.That no matter what,there is no judgement.U're mine and i'm yours.So,we’ve been in our own world but i don’t mind bcs i’ve got YOU which is amazing and hot.I guess i will never truly experience this "in love" amazing feeling,i guess certain things aren’t ment to happen.I just need to find the courage to accept that.And u came to my life at this right time.Babe,how can i be so freak when i always being the stupid one and makes u sad all the time??Over and over.I LOVE YOU!!!