~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mama & Jef.

Today is Mama & Jef birthday! If you’ve been a close human with them,you know how old Mama & Jef is (but I won’t tell).Lol.





Happy birthday Mama,I wish you all the best,a long life full of happiness and peace.I hope that you can achieve your dreams.You are the best mom in the world; I am so blessed to have a wonderful,caring,supportive,successful,friendly and affectionate mother like you.You always encourage me to achieve my dreams,You make me feel so special,and you are always there for help and advice.You are my inspiring close friend,I always pray for you.Without you, I wouldn't be able to continue learning about life!! When I was down,you kept teaching me to be strong,Just like you.When you used to love me,I won't forget the love and fear you felt about me,I will not forget that ever.I wouldn't succeed without your help.Your sacrifices make you a special mother; I wish I can be a mother like you one day.
May your birthday bring your way many precious moments ,that you'll cherish as loving memories always,wish you a happy birthday .


With my love,
Sunshine,PutangZ.


------------------------------------------------------------



Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday jefy.I just want to say thank you a world for all your good works for being my BFF all around the world. I wish you a long life, full of joy and success and a warm life with your family.Jeferson Matlock Richard Labunda is my favorite living friend and today is his birthday (same with my mama)! He was in High Noon, for God's sake!


Love,

Toni here.