~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Friday, November 14, 2008

Describe me here. (BORING)

Good: I'm a pretty good person. Nice, honest, loyal, thoughtful and kind.
Lazy: I love being lazy, just hanging around doing nothing, reading, listening to music, or whatever.
Shy: I'm actually not a shy person. Anyway up to now, I'm pretty bubbly and hopeless laughter around people I've met or know.
Funny: After I get to know people better and am more relaxed around them, I open up and am quite a funny and fun person.I'm pretty dirty minded and cool person.You can say any topics with me.
Understanding: I'm not a very understanding person. But I always try to put myself in the other person's shoes and try to understand what they're feeling, what they're thinking and where they come from. I try to never be judgemental and to always give people the benefit of the doubt.
Open Minded: I'm always open to listen to new ideas and views and try to understand them even if they are the opposite to mine.It doesn't mean I'll be convinced but I am willing to fully listen and learn of other points of view.
Crazy: I'm somehow a bit crazy in a fun sense. A few of people usually think I'm a very serious person, but that's only because they don't see the other crazy side of me. My darling, family and close friends are the only people who truly see the extent of where my madness goes.Poor them :P
Friend: I'm a very good friend. I'm always try to be there for my friends, ready to listen, give advice and help.Plus I'm the best secret-keeper in the world.Percayalahh!
Feelingless/Coldblooded: Ok, this is something that has been thrown at me a lot in my life in one form or another, although I don't agree. Some people think I'm feelingless, some others think I'm cold in my reactions, some think I'm simply coldblooded. In reality, I'm not, I'm just someone who is good at hiding her feelings and who knows how to control her temper.:(