~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh yeah.Christmas is just around the corner...



Crossing away each box on my table calendar.I am so excited that it’s November now.I'm counting for Christmas!!!Yes i'am.And that gives me a good reason to shopping.Oh yeah!Christmas is just around the corner and i really2 can't wait.





I'm very excited for the christmas coming because I need time off and I love eating all the food. BBQ day is usually a big party at many house.Me & my frens (Who have no family to hang out with.Actually we have bt neah,u knw teenagers life.) ussually hang out together.Although each year the group gets bigger and bigger, people are just join us by to hang out and play after they eat with family.My family is going to visit Roland family(my brother-in-lw) at papar.And some of our kazen from othr place come for christmas holiday.So I can't wait to see them. Again, more good food because my mom is an awesome cook.

Anyways, that's my update christmas for now that I realized I haven't written anything in a years before.