~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Satu Permulaan.

* I am a sinners.
* Proud to be christian.
* He is my HERO.
* Papa & mama named me Antonia since i was born.
* They (Familee & sum human) also call me Putangz(I dnt knw y.Bt yet i liked it a lot,Actually,i'll just say this.Haha.)
* Sum fren they jus call me Ant,Manda & Tonii (Jus my buzzy call me Tonii)
* Was born somewhere at Sdkan.Idk where.The date,27th Oct.
* Skull.Ex bahang-an.
*Fave mamam is anything.What were u thinking of?Seriously man.Something that really2 can eat.
* The drinks.Watever bt No coffee & milk please.
* Im nearest 18 now!!I am mature for my years.
* Sydney white is my fave moviee.
* Black & White.One word.Inspiration.
* Ok.I like shopping.So,what the PM have got to do with shopping beats me?Wtf.
* I hate guy yg always being cool.Bt they r not!Deh.Age somewhere 20-25 is i think ok for me.
* Love music ALOT!
* Sometimes apart of me is dead.Dnt ask me y i said this.Idk.
* Emmanuel & Gabriel is my new life.
* There is sum fucked human somewhere in this global is killing me so hell with blablablabla mystery things that they made.
* sumtimes i will be a little fish in a big pond.
* My life has no purpose,no direction,no aim,no meaning,& yet im happy.
* Im not chicken.[Worst possible fate dat cud befail a young girl]
* Not 'The weaker sex'.
* im not pigs,assholes,liars & losers
* Smoking forty cigarettes a minute.Deh.Hey,its not cruel or watever.Ppl,practice to think "Yah,what a jokes!"Im not actually.I just said that.
* A drunker.Heavy drunker.I drink alot.Like evryhour in my life.I spent with Mr Jake,Jim & blablabla.
* Iam GAY.Hopeless laughing.I love to laughing,the kind of laughing where u just let ur nose & mouth go free & wild.
* Bubbly like hell.
* Out going.Having fun with freaking amazing buddies.Not with sum nerdy human.
* Im not a heartless boy magnet as revenge.
* My 1st love.None.Never being in love with any guy or girls.
* Anwar is my rolemodel.
* Single since i was born.Sweet to be SINGLE.
* Bible is my fave history book.Bt i've nvr read it.Maybe next time.Like "The Guru Love"said-
B.asic I.nstruction B.efore L.eaving E.arth.
* I dnt like to study + working.Someone.Please tell me where can i get alots of money without do anything.
* Im not cheap.Iam very sophis & grown-up.
* I wud kill u if u ever borrowed my things w/o asking.I am very2 mean with my THINGS!
*I dnt take myself seriously.I love enjoy making fun & have a gud time with myself.Most of the time running around after my baby nephew was born.I set all my time wit my familee,fren & new member.Im really blessed.Well,it was really a good fun.Like i was saying.But i had a fantastic time with my familee & fren.We had a great time.U've got to have fun all the way.We are a lovely member.
Anyway,Im exhausted now.So i must be going & stop typing.I have a very busy schedule of..Blabla..many stuff to do.
P/S:I hope u aime all the thing i said ok.Adios,smallus amigos.
TO my dear family:Papa,mama,kaka,abg & especially anto.Tq all for not killing me yet.Also dedicated to my felloO:Syl,beng,lay,pica,dede & a special tq to Jef,The Caritas.Where would i have been without ur wise advice.I love u all.Honestly!