~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Prisca.


Happy birthday to a special friend.All my love to you this precious day!Part of me knows just what I should say;Part perhaps some deeper word would send.You're the strand on which I silent write.Before my dreams are swept far out to sea.In you there's room to canter and run free,Restoring my lost sense of space and light.To me you are a place where I can stay,Hanging out to watch the rush of time,Drawing in the sand a lazy line.Along which I can go my own sweet way.You are my sun and shade, my bread and wine.
P/s:Today is my bestfren,PRISCA MICHELLE birthday.I really2 wish i cud spent sum of my times wit her.Pris,i wish u knw hw much i miss & really2 want u rite nw.Pris,I LOVE U WITH ALL OF MY HEART in everyway.Miss u so much.Muah2.LOVE U.May Godd bless u & spell on u so u wont 4get me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Birthday girl url:

Photobucket
PRISCA MICHELLE