~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Family Prayer.


My Prayer and Wish for Our Family
And
My Pledge to you

I pray that we become closer and closer as a family united.
I pray that we connect on a deeper and more spiritual level.
I pray that we appreciate and accept each other.
I pray that we love and support each other through thick and thin. I pray that we not take each other for granted.
I pray that we put judgments aside and truly listen to one another.
I pray that we understand that we are family for a reason and that we take advantage of that reason.
I pray that we forgive and forget any and all past hurts that we have caused each other, even if we didn’t intentionally hurt the other.
I pray that we always have good intent when talking and sharing information with each other.
I pray that we are totally honest with each other and will not walk on egg shells at the expense of ourselves.
I pray that we really get to know each other and that we show interest in each other’s lives.
I prayer that we be open to each other’s point of view especially when that point of view does not match our own..
I pray that we put all of our past struggles and lack of communication behind us and go forward in a more positive, open, honest, and loving way.
My Pledge to YouI pledge to you that I will do all that I have prayed for. I pledge to you that I will honor and cherish you as a loving individual and a very special gift from God. I am truly blessed to have you in my life!
Love,
Manda.