~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Monday, February 9, 2009

Yesterday, was my stressful day, as you can read my post.

Im having a hard time.It was like EVERYDAY!!Goshhy!My mom are always fighting over something.Like itu,ini things or even EVERYTHING!Duh!!!Yesterday its a spot on the couch!!!I cant take it and everyone fel the same way.Mama always takes any ones spot asap!Like everyone!!!Sudalah I am under a lot of stress at work then at home lg.And sometime its fel like i want to cut myself on the arm.Or jus kill myself so i cant fel anything.Tp sa x buat ok.Even iam under stress bt i stil can think in the (+) way.Thank God!I stil can shopping to cover my stress.Ok,i do have alot of friends & drg slalu tlg sa bt this time idk like i dnt wan to tel them.Bt few of them,YES!YAh!i did tel bt drg busy & lgpun idw kasi susa n i want to stop complaining.& ok when i start to complain blablablabla its doest mean dat i am not thankful.Eeee,wateverla.No big deal juga bha.Like jef said.It is my hak mau complain.Wah!skt kpl oh.Ok,then.My stress out suda.BYE!