~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Beng!!Happy Birthday!

________________________________________________________
People come into our lives for a reason.Sometimes we don't really know right away,nor do we understand.Today is my bestfriend birthday.I’ve known this friend all my life.We used to spend all our time together.Fonilla @ Beng has been one of the greatest friends that anyone can ask for.She’s always there when I need her,with kind words,words of encouragement,words of truth (whether I like it or not!),words that make me laugh,words that bring me joy.She always sticks to her word no matter how difficult.She speaks the truth,she is kind, thoughtful,silly,funny,loves to laugh and giggle,helpful,sincere,easy to talk to and listens well.It's friend's like these that are priceless.I love all my friends very much.Thanks for all you do.
**************************
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Haaaaaappy Birthday to Beng2!
Happy Birthday to you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You deserve the best my friend!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Have a nice day ahead.

....................................................................
Green is her fave colour!