~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Monday, February 23, 2009

I am dead pissed off just because this stupid girl!!Aaarrggghh!!

This is so crazy!!I hate that girl!Knp pula sa tba2 teringat dia ni???Eeee,Benci oh!!Ok,i wont say the tut,blablablablalalala words.I mean itu dirty words yah!!(suda promise mau change my words bila bckp.No dirty,baby!)Aiya,mls oh.Suddnly teringat,terfikir psl ni monkey.Oh,God!Forgive me sbb benci dia.:):)E,mls oh kalo ada dis stupid felin.Ok,i know this is so weird.Hey!Ok,sa promise to myself dulu that i wont view her profile anymore.And i delete my FS supaya x view her.bt now???Hey,i tot after all this sacrifice hapen okla konon.Tau2!Gosh!Bodohkang btl!Masi lg sa fkir sdgkan dia tu nothing utk sa.Eeeee,monkey btl.Seriously man i hate like that!I hate hating someone.Eeerrrhhh!!!Mamamia,help me!!Im tierd benci this girl.Eee,gila oh buat gini.Menyusahkan saya saja!!!I know i look ugly cs benci org.lol.hahahaaa.Okla wateverla.Penat eh!Mls suda.Dis is my last post psl this monkey crap!!No more.-END BABY-