~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Monday, February 2, 2009

Ohyeh!I've decided to quit smoking cigarette.



Yeah! I made it,I haven’t had a single cigarette for 2 weeks and today is the 1st day of the new week and I don’t feel at all that I want to smoke,I actually feel disgusted now when I see someone smoking or when I smell it’s smoke.Yah,esp my dad and bro this morning!

It was easier than I expected,i cant remember when was the last day I smoked,i finished my pack and decided not to buy another one.



Before this,it was a little bit hard,I couldn’t think of anything but smoking.

Every Week& were a bit harder because I started to make excuses to my self that another pack won’t hurt,and I can quit any time I want just like I am proving to my self,and I have done good work so I deserve at least a ciggarete.

Day by day I stopped thinking about smoking totally and started telling friends that I am quiting smoking and I got a lot of support which encouraged me to continue.I don’t feel at all that I need to smoke right now and I am very happy about that.

I keep reminding my self that I will have a better life,won’t have a bad breath in the mornings,I will have more pocket money,and I won’t taste like an ashtray when ppl makes out with me cuz I remember how much I hated others that smoke before I got addicted.

Thank you Syl,Jef,Beng,Yap and all my fren for your support,I have been thinking about what you have said to me and it did help me a lot!!!



P/S:Remember,millions of people have quit smoking and me too,and you can too!You just have to believe you can quit.Quitting will help you to look and feel your best,and keep you healthy!Good luck!