~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Ash Wednesday!

Its Ash Wednesday!And Yeah!,but today is a day of fasting(along with Ash Wednesday).I have another 5 1/2 hours until dinner.I'm starting to fasting from everything.Oh and I thought i just couldn't eat meat those days.But also KURANGKAN eat & be good:)!But its ok cos I try "doing" something that's good for myself & God that i normally don't do instead of eating out of control & hating,gossip & ect.(Laughing)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Technically,I guess i have to jadi ANGEL! And yes im not sure what my sacrifice.(Masi berfikir)Hehe.Embha.


"So let mercy come, And wash away, What I've done"
Psalm 51:1-17