~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Thursday, January 15, 2009

Why do i think that my ex is responsible for my happiness?





  1. “You don’t know what love is
    Until you’ve learned the meaning of the blues
    Until you’ve loved a love you’ve had to lose
    You don’t know what love is”

    –Chet Baker


    Surviving the Break Up

    The last phase in getting over a break up is “the reopening”, where i learn to open myself up for new relationships again.I have learned so much in the past months.

    I really did a tremendous job:

    1.I become a stronger person.
    2.I know myself better.
    3.I have realized that self-love is the vital premise for a happy life.
    4.
    I gained knowledge of the reasons which led to me break up back then,and managed to distance myself emotionally from it.
    5.Iam able to forgive my Ex and move on.
    6.Iam now ready for a new relationship. Yehaaa!!