~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Friday, January 16, 2009

Taken this Sweet poem from my friend Yapp.

About Last Nite.

amanda
don't stay alone tonight
it's over
so what? just dry your eyes

we're young but aspiring
love is just a test
we may have failed
but we ended this quest

and now...

it's time to let go
shouting out loud that you don't need him
walk out the front door
and maybe you will be the next big thing

amanda, let's pretend to be happy
don't care what they say, just let them be
don't be afraid to walk in the dark
cause the moonlight will provide the spark

cause tonight's the night
we'll cry for the last time
while the sun still sleeps
throw away what we've kept

and when tomorrow comes
we'll say we had our fun
erasing what's on our mind
and we will start a new life

The poem is great.It truely defines a true friend.This poem is so touching.
About the Poem.This was written by my fave friend,Yap.I wanna thank to you my friend for supporting me,cheering me up,and basically,just being there for me during a very trying time in my life esp in this hard moment.I know i don't find SPECIAL friends like this every day.So i want to show you that i am very thankful.And I wanted to do something special to thank you so i found this special poem just for you,and,I thought a poem would be a good way to say,"Thank-you."



A Simple Thank-You,My Friend.

Into the dim lit, bare walls of my world,
You entered, bringing light and life to me,
The vivid colors, painted with a swirl
Of wit and charm, of personality,
With tender care, you added comfort, warmth,
And images that line the now bright walls.
I look upon them fondly, bringing forth
A thankfulness that you walk in these halls
With me; our friendship has become a part
Of my world now; it has its special place,
Within my being, life, and in my heart,
Your name hangs right beside your smiling face.
Rememb'ring just how drab these walls had been,
I have to thank you for the light,my friend.