~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stupid hell!! Blasshhhhh!

I want to live my life the way i want to.I want to be free from fear and i want to fill my life with confidence and joy.I want to stop becoimng somebody else and be myself only.Of course i want to live my own life who wouldnt no one wants someone else to live there life for them.Not so good on the running around doing things that I feel I should do rather than things I want to do.Also, not sure how I feel about OH – probably a bit more tolerate than when I wrote the original post.I really2 hate someone now!!!I know he only want me to help him but yerh! i stil hate!!And I think he really might be tolerate nex time.All of sudden,it seemed like lot of bad things would happen to me.Being used by other people just because I was too nice?? or idk.I just want to be happy in living my day.To be able to find joy,success,and confidence in what I do and who i am is my dream.I don’t want to worry or even think about what other people think of me.I want freedom from fear and self doubt and live happily learning from my mistakes.This is my hearts desire.I want to do what i want and be friends with who i want to be friends with and go out and date who i want.Not let other fucked human make my life up for me.Sure they think they are doing the best for me,but it feels like i’m in jail.Never being able to go outside or do anything or be friends with who i want to be friends with,i’m not a child anymore.My mom always told me not to take candy from strangers,but now since im not a child anymore why not try their candy?It could be for the better.Then i realize.I would stay worried about this stupid things or i could stop worrying and actually start doing things???Whichever it is,it’s up to me.I want to live my life how I want it to be lived and not after some other persons rules.My own life.My rules.My life.


-End with my 101% fucking shit felin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Arrrggghhhh!!!(nangis)