~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just for you, Sweetheart!












My Christmas Wish

If anyone should ask me,
I will make it very clear
You are all I want for Christmas
Underneath my tree, this year.

I don't need another sweater
Or more blankets to unfold.
What I need is you beside me
To protect me from the cold.

A pair of mittens might be nice,
But really, I have plenty.
What I need is your kind hands, Dear,
To touch my cheek so gently.

I don't want a Salad Shooter
Or a book of cooking tips.
What I want is lots of kisses
From your warm and tender lips.

You see, I have so many things,
So I've asked the Lord above,
"Please, just let me spend this Christmas,
With the one I truly love!"

I love you so very much!
Merry Christmas, Sweetheart!
May we be together, always, in the New Year!