~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Tuesday, December 2, 2008

CHRISTmas.Sa x sabar!!!

I decided to write this passage because some people even people in my family don't know the real meaning of Christmas. To me CHRISTmas is a time to thank the Lord for what He has done for the people on this earth and the day that He was born in Bethlehem. Christmas think that it is all about presents and material things. This is a time to forget all worries and the hatred that you have against people. If you have no one to spend Christmas with go meet people because no one should spend Christmas alone.Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year. Not only for the holly and mistletoe but for the true meaning of Christmas. The birth of Christ and that is not all that it means to me it means being with family being with the people you love. I don't think that anybody should be alone on Christmas.