~My whole act is confession~

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.


Friday, October 3, 2008

CRUSH CRUSH.

No guy is worth your tears & when you find one that is, he won't make you cry.
Everyone says you only fall in love once but that's not true, every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.
When I first saw you I was afraid to talk to you.
When I first talked to you I was afraid to like you.
When I first liked you I was afraid to love you.
Now that I love you I m afraid to lose you.
(A KISS BLOWN IS A KISS WASTED THE ONLY REALLY KINDA KISS IS A KISS TASTED)
Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream.
If you love me like you told me please be careful with my heart you can take it; just don't break it or my world will fall apart.
Live as if you'll die tomorrow.
*Somewhere There's.
*Someone Who Dreams Of Your Smile, And Finds In Your Presence That Life Is Worth While, so When You Are Lonely, Remember It's True: Somebody, Somewhere Is Thinking Of You and it's me.
* Never start frowning because you never know who's falling in love with your smile :)
*You can fall from the sky .You can fall from a tree.But the best way to fall Is in love with me.
(If You Luv Me.Let Me Know.If You Don't.Then Let Me Go.I loved you once .If you loved me not.I loved you twice.But I forgot.You never loved me.You never will.But even so.I love you still.Tell me if you love me.Tell me if Its true.Let me be yours forever.And forever it will be me and you.)